There are good reasons braces are top of mind when people think of ways to straighten their teeth – braces are really effective and efficient in aligning teeth. However, there are several other proven methods a dentist can use to help you achieve straighter teeth. Take a look at some of the many ways your dentist can help you get both straighter teeth along with a brighter smile.
They’re not just for Hollywood celebrities anymore. These Days, cavity resistant, porcelain veneers are affordable enough that just about anyone can get a million-dollar smile.
Porcelain veneers are thin sheets of porcelain that are bonded onto the visible surfaces of teeth – those areas visible to people when you smile. To prepare the teeth for veneers, your dentist will shave a thin layer of enamel off the visible surfaces of your teeth. From there, your dentist will bone the thin sheets of porcelain to the teeth.
Here’s a look at some of the top benefits of porcelain veneers:
· They whiten your smile – veneers are naturally tooth-colored, so they’ll make your teeth look perfectly white. If you only one a few veneers, your dentist’s office can adjust the color of the veneers so that they match the color of your other teeth.
· They can hide alignment issues – porcelain veneers can cover up minor to moderate alignment issues and can even cover up minor chips on your teeth.
Invisalign Invisible Aligners
While porcelain veneers can hide alignment issues with your teeth, Invisalign® can actually straighten your teeth. And on top of that, Invisalign invisible aligners can high the fact that you’re straightening your teeth. That’s because Invisalign aligner trays are completely clear, so it’ll be hard for people to notice that you’re wearing the trays.
Here are some of the top benefits of going with Invisalign:
· The aligner trays are clear
· They’re removable, so you can take them out anytime you want
· They work fast in straightening teeth
Local Dentist in Kansas City, MO