The more time that lapses between visits to the dentist, the fewer options your dental staff will have for restoring or maintaining your teeth. Inversely, those who visit their dentist’s office at least once a year will have many more options available to improve their smile and prevent serious issues from taking root. Take a look at some of the many preventive and restorative services an experienced dentist in Kansas City, MO can offer you.
A teeth cleaning is one of the least expensive and most common procedures you’ll find offered at a medical center. A thorough teeth cleaning procedure will remove tartar buildup from your teeth and help prevent gum disease from taking over your mouth. However, preventive services don’t end there.
Here are some other preventive dental procedures commonly found in dentist’s offices:
· Deep cleaning – teeth cleaning that goes below the gumline
· Sealants – seals teeth to prevent cavities
· Exams – an oral exam to look for potential problems
Whether it’s a years-long lapse in regular dental care or blunt force trauma that occurs in the blink of an eye, life can throw a lot at you and can drag down your oral health. Restorative dental procedures can put you back on track.
Here are some of the more common restorative dental procedures:
· Crowns, bridges and porcelain veneers – porcelain restorations for teeth
· Gum surgery – the removal of disease gum tissue to preserve healthy tissue
· Flap surgery – even deeper teeth cleaning for removing rot and tartar deep below the gumline
Even healthy teeth and gums may not make for the most attractive smile, but cosmetic dentistry can help correct cosmetic issues and give you a million-watt smile.
Take a look at some common cosmetic dental procedures:
· Teeth whitening – for a brighter smile
· Teeth straightening – for a more uniform smile
· Crowns, bridges and veneers – porcelain restorations that make the teeth more uniform
Local Dentist in Kansas City, MO