If you or your child need to straighten up your teeth, you’ll want to get to your dentist and find out what your options are. Your best option might be Invisalign. You’ve no doubt heard of this alternative to traditional braces, but you might not know about the benefits of Invisalign.
If your teeth are less than perfect and need some straightening up, Invisalign is a great treatment option. Invisalign works the same as traditional metal braces but you can forget the glued-on brackets and w
ires. Invisalign uses transparent, retainer-like aligners to shift teeth into place. You wear the aligners for about 22 hours a day and change them every two weeks to a new pair to continue the optimal shifting of your teeth. The entire process usually takes nine to 12 months for most Invisalign patients.
Here are a few benefits of Invisalign and why more than five million people have chosen this treatment for straightening their teeth:
- Invisalign is inconspicuous. Because the aligners are clear, most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them. If you want to straighten your teeth without getting a lot of attention, Invisalign is for you.
- Invisalign is convenient. The aligners can easily be removed to eat, to brush your teeth and for anything else, like pictures, as long as you wear them the required hours each day..
- Invisalign is comfortable. Traditional braces can irritate and even cut your cheeks and lips. Every aligner is trimmed based on each user’s gum line for better comfort and feel. With the aligners, there is little to no irritation, although it may feel uncomfortable when teeth are shifting.
- Invisalign works fast. With braces, it usually takes at least two years to see straighter results. Invisalign, however, can provide results in as little as six months if you are disciplined enough to wear the aligners the required amount of hours each day. The blue compliance indicator makes it easy to ensure teens wear their aligners for the required time each day.
- Invisalign is affordable. Invisalign is covered by many dental insurance plans. You or your dentist can call your insurer for details.
Are you ready to see the benefits of Invisalign for yourself and transform your teeth? You can start by setting up a consultation with Gordon Dental to determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. If you are a good candidate and you decide to go for it, you’ll start with your first set of aligners. We are a premier Invisalign provider in Kansas City, and we’ll be happy to tell you more about the process. And lucky you … Gordon Dental is offering a special price for Invisalign during the month of November: $4200 for a FULL case of Invisalign! Like “Gordon Dental” on Facebook to learn about more specials and get the lowest Invisalign prices of the year. Call us to reserve your Invisalign consultation today, 816.505.2222.